This drug is used in cases of hair loss and poor hair growth. It is used for damaged hair caused by the following reasons :
- Hair loss due to an endocrine disorder such as hair loss corresponding to hypothyroidism or Sheehan syndrome (decreased functioning of the pituitary gland during and after childbirth .
- Hereditary hair loss with elevated DHT ( Androgenetic alopecia ) which is responsible for most cases of male baldness, is a genetic condition that affects most women.
- Immune hair loss (Alopecia Areata).
- Hair loss that accompanies the use of birth control pills or the use of constructive steroids for athletes.
- Hair loss accompanying a hormonal imbalance, as in cases of pregnancy and lactation (high blood prolactin), or ovarian polycystic syndrome.
- Hair loss and weak hair growth associated with menopause.
- Hair loss associated with psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Hair loss associated with high blood pressure.
- Hair loss after some surgeries ( such as gastric sleeve).
- Hair loss accompanying erroneous diets or anemia and malnutrition.
- Hair loss due to fungal diseases of the scalp, such as Tinea Capitis.
- Hair loss due to the use of harmful chemicals, such as some types of hair dyes.
- Telogen Effluvium.
- It is used after hair transplantation to accelerate hair growth.
- It is used in cases of hair transplant failure resulting from the accumulation of DHT on the hair follicles implanted .
Address Orucreyis Mah. Tekstikent Cad. G1 271 Esenler/ Istanbul
Phone 00905318901992 / 00905308863789
@CopyRight2021- Mavikona Pharmaceutical Industries Company